- To only collect the information we need to provide you with the membership service you are applying for.
- That your information will be processed by our staff based in the UK and no third parties will have access to this unless there is a legal obligation for us to provide them with this.
- To take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is processed securely and we will generally keep your personal data for a minimum of 6 years.
- We prefer to collect your annual membership subscription by direct debit and your email address will be shared with our partner for this purpose.
- We prefer to send you information about our events and activities by email which means your email address will be shared with our email provider who will contact you on our behalf. You will be given the opportunity to opt out of this service at any time.
- From time to time we may also want to contact you by telephone and send you information in the post.
Make sure that you are in control of your information.
You can change your contact preferences or opt out of communications at any time by calling us on 01295 724579 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org