TERMS & CONDITIONS
The purchase of tickets for and entry to an event organised by or on behalf of the Fellowship for British Hairdressing is subject to the following terms and conditions. By applying to purchase a ticket and attending the event you agree that:
- You must be a current, fully paid up member of The Fellowship to qualify for a Member's ticket.
- A Fellowship member who fails to attend three events, for which complimentary places have been booked, may not be able to book a place at the next event.
- The ticket price includes any VAT applicable and covers entry only.
- All tickets must be paid for in full in advance of the event.
- Ticket/s may be refundable if we receive at least 48 hours' notice and we are able to re-sell the ticket/s.
- The Fellowship reserves the right to alter or vary the programme for the event.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling The Fellowship shall not be liable for any additional costs incurred.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse the purchaser entry to the event without their ticket.
- Admission to the venue is at your own risk, neither the venue nor The Fellowship will be held liable for any loss, cost or injury sustained at the venue.
- Ticket holders must comply with the Health and Safety policy in place at the venue.
- No illegal substances or weapons are permitted at Fellowship events.
- Mobile phones must be on silent throughout the event.
- You give your consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photography, film, video and/or recording of the event in any/all media throughout the world.
- The Fellowship is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property at events.