The Fellowship for British Hairdressing was founded in 1946 as the Fellowship of Hair Artists of Great Britain and over the years has grown in stature and now covers many areas of the professional hairdressing industry. We are an independent, non-political organisation run by our members, for our members focussing on promoting artistic and creative quality, and providing support for future hairdressing talent keen to make their own mark in the industry. Fellowship membership is the gateway to so many opportunities, our members love to share ideas with likeminded people and this is just a very brief overview of what membership can bring you, your team and your brand.
- Kudos of belonging to the most creative hairdressing organisation in the UK
- Promotion of your brand through Fellowship social media activity i.e. Instagram & Facebook
- Inspirational workshops on a variety of ‘hairy’ topics both practical and business
- Regional Hair & Vision events with practical demonstrations of the latest trends and techniques
- Opportunities to present on Fellowship stages, from Members’ Nights, Colour Nights to major industry exhibitions nationwide and take advantage of the post event coverage of all of these
- Access to the amazing Fellowship teams: F.A.M.E. Team, ClubStar Art Team, Colour Project, Project X & Barber Project
- Networking events, mingle with the very best in the industry
- Enter the Fellowship awards and achieve the recognition you and your salon deserves
Lots of information can be found in our BROCHURE.
Membership is open to all hairdressers or representatives from an associated industry. The membership runs from January to December, but you can join at any time. Please click here for membership prices