And if that wasn't enough, the winner will also receive mentoring from the renowned industry expert Debbie G!
The finalists are:
- Nicola Hamm, Escape Hair Louise – Southsea
- Aimee Goodwin, Jeff Goodwin Hair - Exeter
- Lewis Wilson, Wilson’s Hairdressing - Macclesfield
- Kim Moody, Simone Thomas - Bournemouth
- Michael Purvis, Elaine's Colour Lab - Perth
- Kim Nicole Jones, Studio 1 Hair Design – Anglesey
The next stage of the prestigious competition sees the successful finalists interviewed at their salon and the final judging takes place in March. The winner of the Christofer Mann Step Up and SHINE 2018 scholarship will be announced at the Fellowship’s President’s night on Monday 9th April.
NHF President Agnes Leonard said: “Congratulations to all the finalists for getting this far in the competition. The Step Up and SHINE Scholarship is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic stylist whose career will really benefit from this invaluable mentoring. We wish all the finalists good luck and look forward to the next round of judging!”